In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD) and with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. informs you that it has proceeded to create a profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for the primary purpose of advertising its products and services.
Data on COMPEGPS TEAM, S.L.:
- Tax identification number: B63123962
- Address: Carrer d'en Draper, 13 (pol. Valldegata) 08350, Arenys de Mar (Barcelona, Spain)
- Website domain: www.twonav.com
You have a profile on the same social network and have decided to join the website created by COMPEGPS TEAM S.L., thus showing an interest in the information published on the network. When you join our page, you give us your consent to process the personal information published in your profile.
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. has access to and processes your public information, especially your contact name. This information is only used within the social network itself. It is not added to any file.
As for your rights to access, correct, delete and oppose the processing of your data and which you may exercise with COMPEGPS TEAM S.L., pursuant to the LOPD, the following aspects apply:
- Access: Defined by the operation of the social network and by the ability to access information in user profiles.
- Correct: Can only be applied to that information under the control of COMPEGPS TEAM S.L., such as deleting advertising comments published on the network in question. Normally, you have to contact the network itself to exercise this right.
- Delete and Oppose: As in the previous case, this only applies to information that is under the control of COMPEGPS TEAM S.L., for example, no longer following our page.
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. will take the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication on the user’s profile of all the information that is already published on the COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. page.
- Send personal and individual messages through channels on the social network.
- Page status updates, which will be published on the user’s profile.
By accessing their privacy settings, Users can always control their connections, delete content they are not interested in and restrict who they share their connections with.
If you join the COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. page, you may publish on it comments, links, images and photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the network. You must be the owner of said content and own its copyright and intellectual property rights, or have the consent of the relevant third party. The publication on the page of text, graphs, photographs, videos and the like that are contrary to public morals, ethics, good taste and decorum, and/or that infringe upon, violate or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or the law is expressly prohibited. In these cases, COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content and to request the permanent banning of the user.
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. shall not be liable for any user-published content.
A user must be cognizant of the fact that his/her publications will be recognised by other users, and as a result is primarily responsible for his/her own privacy.
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. will not store any images that may published on its page, but they will remain on the social network.
Contests and promotions
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. reserves the right to organise contests and promotions in which users that follow its page can take part. When a social media platform is used to organise any such contests or promotions, their rules will be published on said platform. The LSSI-CE and any other applicable laws will always be followed in these cases.
The social network does not sponsor, endorse or administer any of our promotions in any way, and is not associated with any of them.
COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. will use the social network to advertise its products and services. If it decides to use your contact information for direct commercial research activities, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and LSSI-CE.
Recommending the COMPEGPS TEAM S.L. page to other users so they may take part in its promotions or be aware of its activity shall not be regarded as advertising.
The privacy policies of the various social networks are linked below:
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: //twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: //instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Youtube: //www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Date: 15 December 2017