The Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie (BKG) produces high quality geodesic and cartographic products for the territory of the federal republic of Germany. In performing this role BKG has become a technology centre working for the federal government, with which it works in different fields, advising government institutions in the fields of geodesics and geoinformation, as well as representing its interests at international level. Today it is a benchmark in mapmaking and our cartographic supplier of maps for Germany.
Germany Topo Zones is a collection of high-quality maps that can be purchased separately by territories, in this case Germany Topo Zones Bavaria.
Germany Topo Zones Bavaria is a map distinguished for its level of accuracy and detail. This topographic map includes precise information such as elevation contour lines, pathways (from highways to footpaths), points of interest, towns, cities, parks... all in all presented in 1:25.000 with a resolution of 2.5 m/px. Remember that for a most realistic representation, you can display this map using a stunning 3D view.
- Germany Topo Zones Bavaria
- Germany Topo Regions Mittel-Franken
- Germany Topo Regions Niederbayern
- Germany Topo Regions Oberbayern East
- Germany Topo Regions Oberbayern West
- Germany Topo Regions Oberfranken
- Germany Topo Regions Oberpfalz
- Germany Topo Regions Schwaben
- Germany Topo Regions Unterfranken